Cybati ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity Training
The class establishes both a high-level understanding of Control System cybersecurity and deep dive analysis of vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigating controls valuable to a wide range of professionals, whether directly in the field or responsible for compliance. The class also dives into a great deal of real-world cybersecurity applications and satisfies those who need or want to understand the inner workings of the systems as well as the programming behind industrial automation.
Who Should Attend
- Security personnel whose job involves assessing, deploying, or securing control system components, communications, and operations
- Programmers, network and system administrators supporting control systems
- Process engineers and field technicians
- Operations and plant management personnel
- Control System hardware, software, and integrator vendor personnel
- Penetration testers
- NERC CIP, DHS CFATS, IEC 62443, and other Auditors who need to build deeper technical skills
- Computer emergency response teams
Hands-on Critical Infrastructure and Control System Cybersecurity Course provided by IntelliGenesis and Cybati
- Roadmap and Overview
- Course Ethics and General Situational Awareness
- Critical Infrastructure Control System Cybersecurity Background
- Control System Cyber Architecture and Device Programming
- Cyber Asset Vulnerability Assessments
- Automation Technologies Attack Surface and Mitigations
- OLE for Process Control/Human Machine Interface Attack Surface and Mitigations
- Communications Attack Surface and Mitigations
- Integrated Defense In Depth Security Controls
All participants are provided training kits containing all hardware and software necessary for the course: laptop, PLC programming software, HMI software, customizable actuator/sensor training unit, communications network and cabling, external wireless card, Teensyduino, and customized Kali Linux platform. The participant is not required to bring any technology to the class. The participants may also bring and use their own analysis tools.
Critical Infrastructure and Control System Cybersecurity Course Hardware, Software, and Training Kit Snapshot
• Hands-on environment (Customizable I/O Trainer, PLC, HMI, Network Communications)
• Operational, Cyber, and Physical Protective Solutions
• Control System and SCADA technologies
• Vulnerability discovery, exploitation, and mitigation
• Kits provided and used by each participant (Laptop, Customized I/O Trainer, PLC, HMI, communications infrastructure, CYBATIFIED Kali Linux)
Industrial Edition Kit
The five-day hands-on course uses Cybati’s flagship Industrial Edition Kits complete with licensed software and real industrial hardware. The Industrial Edition is tightly coupled with the CybatiWorks Mini Kit and allows the participants to build, break, and secure cyber-physical systems.
The portable Mini Kit platform engages the participant in understanding, enumerating, exploiting, and mitigating the engineering workstation, HMI, OPC, Historian, PLC/PAC/IED/R(M)TU/DCS, and protocol communications.